Hood Box Upgrade Kit
£36.00 ex VAT
Made-to-order (Typically 3-4 weeks)
This DeLorean mod is designed to attach to the standard plastic hood box that comes with Issue 131.
Made from real wood, each part is precision cut and has been designed to be easy and fun to install, whilst giving the standard plastic box a stunning transformation.
All parts have a protective tape on the front to protect the wood in transit, plus a self-adhesive backing. Installation really is as easy as peel and stick!
This upgrade kit has been thoroughly tested to ensure full compatibility with the standard Eaglemoss DeLorean parts. It is designed to make the hood box look as close to the real thing as possible – even down to countersunk screw hole detailing and ensuring the grain direction is the same as on the original.
Easy to follow, fully illustrated instructions are included, detailing every step of the installation of this luxury DeLorean mod.
- All wooden parts required to transform the standard plastic hood box
- 1 x 16-page illustrated set of instructions
- 1 x Metallic vinyl sticker sheet (for the countersunk screw detailing)
- 4 x Sandpaper squares (2 x Coarse and 2 x Fine) – A light sanding of the corners and top edges is an optional final step detailed in the instructions
- 4 x Self-adhesive foam pads (for protecting the DeLorean’s hood)
- 2 x Light switch tools (for easier access to the light switch inside the box)
- Real wood – Sustainably sourced
- Self-adhesive backing
- Easy and fun to install
- Precision cut
- Pre-applied transfers
- Metallic countersunk screw detailing
Looking after your DeLorean hood box:
As the hood box is made from real wood, it is important to understand how to look after it once installed to avoid disappointment.
It is recommended that the hood box is stored in a warm, dry environment. If the wood gets damp or is stored in a cold room such as a conservatory or garage, it may warp due to moisture in the air. This can be avoided easily by careful storage of your model and will not only extend the life of the hood box mod but the life of your model in general!