Dashboard Panel / Instrument Cluster
£22.00 ex VAT
This new improved instrument cluster (aka dashboard panel) replaces the supplied Eaglemoss version.
Includes additional detailing which has been painstakingly matched to the real Delorean dashboard, as well as a custom ‘light bleed blocker’ on the rear of the panel to correct the light bleed issues that the existing panel suffers with.
It also includes an angled clear lens which the standard model does not include, making it more accurate to the real car. The clear lens features a small spike at the top to hold it into place within the dash housing (all explained within the instructions provided).
it is easy to install, even at later stages of the build. The old dash pops out with the aid of the supplied tool and the new one can be swapped into place. Instructions are provided.
Available in either a 0mph or 88mph edition.
The 0mph edition is popular with fans who consider their model ‘stationary’, and therefore at 0mph.
Aside from the iconic speed, the 88mph edition is also very popular and makes more sense as when the model is powered up the white box on top of the dash lights up to showing its current speed of ’88’.
Added detailing includes:
- Exact mileage at which Marty first enters time travel
- Volts and Temp etc are all accurate to screenshots from the movie
- Custom ‘1985’ trip
- Sharper, more accurate design
- Correction of the DWC error that earlier panels suffered with
- 1 x Set of fitting instructions
- 1 x Updated dash panel
- 1 x Additional angled front lens
- 1 x Pin tool (for dash removal and lens installation)