Decal Set II
£16.00 ex VAT
Made-to-order (Typically 2-4 weeks)
Designed for Issues 4, 41, 44, 50, 51, 57, 60, 67, 69, 71 and 73 of the Build the DeLorean Time Machine by Eaglemoss. View build planner
Professionally printed, high resolution stickers on high-quality self-adhesive vinyl. The stickers in this DeLorean mod are laser-cut and easy to apply – simply peel and stick.
- VIN plate stickers – Featuring the same VIN number as the real DeLorean ‘A’ car and supplied in two sizes (one for the inside driver door and one for on top of the dash)
- Grey stickers to cover the holes on the rear of the seats and holes on the doors – Colour matched to the interior grey (includes spares)
- Christmas tree (SID) sticker – Applies directly over the front to avoid damaging the part
- ‘A’ car door sticker with screw detailing – One for the driver’s side and one for the passenger’s side (the version with the ‘A’ detailing is for the driver’s side)
- Radioactive symbol for the nuclear reactor hatch cover – This is supplied as a ‘rub-on transfer’ which applies the ink directly to the model part when rubbed over with a pencil (includes one spare)
- Digital clock sticker – Set to 1:22, the current time on the DeLorean time circuits (includes one spare)
- HIGH VOLTAGE sticker – For use on the bulkhead panel box (includes one spare)
All other model parts and accessories shown in the photos outside of the ‘What’s included’ list above are not included and are shown purely for demonstration and application purposes.