Decal Set II
£16.00 ex VAT
Designed for Issues 4, 41, 44, 50, 51, 57, 60, 67, 69, 71 and 73 of the Build the DeLorean Time Machine by Eaglemoss
Professionally printed, high resolution stickers on high-quality self-adhesive vinyl. They are laser-cut and easy to apply – simply peel and stick.
- VIN plate stickers – Featuring the same VIN number as the real ‘A’ car and supplied in two sizes (one for the inside driver door and one for on top of the dash)
- Grey stickers to cover the holes on the rear of the seats and holes on the doors – Colour matched to the interior grey (includes spares)
- Christmas tree (SID) sticker – Applies directly over the front to avoid damaging the part
- ‘A’ car door sticker with screw detailing – One for the drivers side and one for the passengers side (the version with the ‘A’ detailing is for the drivers side)
- Radioactive symbol for the nuclear reactor hatch cover – This is supplied as a ‘rub-on transfer’ which applies the ink directly to the model part when rubbed over with a pencil (includes one spare)
- Digital clock sticker – Set to 1:22, the current time on the time circuits (includes one spare)
- HIGH VOLTAGE sticker – For use on the bulkhead panel box (includes one spare)
All other model parts and accessories shown in the photos outside of the ‘What’s included’ list above are not included and are shown purely for demonstration and application purposes only.